The dual effect of ultrasound-targeted microbubble destruction in mediating recombinant adeno-associated virus delivery in renal cell carcinoma: transfection enhancement and tumor inhibition
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
Volume 16, Issue 1-2, pages 28–39, January-February 2014
How to Cite
Li, F., Jin, L., Wang, H., Wei, F., Bai, M., Shi, Q. and Du, L. (2014), The dual effect of ultrasound-targeted microbubble destruction in mediating recombinant adeno-associated virus delivery in renal cell carcinoma: transfection enhancement and tumor inhibition. J. Gene Med., 16: 28–39. doi: 10.1002/jgm.2755
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JAN 2014 01:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!