Modification of pLL/DNA complexes with a multivalent hydrophilic polymer permits folate-mediated targeting in vitro and prolonged plasma circulation in vivo
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 536–547, September/October 2002
How to Cite
Ward, C. M., Pechar, M., Oupicky, D., Ulbrich, K. and Seymour, L. W. (2002), Modification of pLL/DNA complexes with a multivalent hydrophilic polymer permits folate-mediated targeting in vitro and prolonged plasma circulation in vivo. J. Gene Med., 4: 536–547. doi: 10.1002/jgm.296
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2002
- Cancer Research UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.