Phenotypic rescue after adeno-associated virus-mediated delivery of 4-sulfatase to the retinal pigment epithelium of feline mucopolysaccharidosis VI
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 613–621, November/December 2002
How to Cite
Ho, T. T., Maguire, A. M., Aguirre, G. D., Surace, E. M., Anand, V., Zeng, Y., Salvetti, A., Hopwood, J. J., Haskins, M. E. and Bennett, J. (2002), Phenotypic rescue after adeno-associated virus-mediated delivery of 4-sulfatase to the retinal pigment epithelium of feline mucopolysaccharidosis VI. J. Gene Med., 4: 613–621. doi: 10.1002/jgm.302
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.