Massive apoptotic cell death in chemically induced rat urinary bladder carcinomas following in situ HSVtk electrogene transfer
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 219–231, March 2003
How to Cite
Shibata, M.-A., Horiguchi, T., Morimoto, J. and Otsuki, Y. (2003), Massive apoptotic cell death in chemically induced rat urinary bladder carcinomas following in situ HSVtk electrogene transfer. J. Gene Med., 5: 219–231. doi: 10.1002/jgm.335
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.