IONP-PLL: a novel non-viral vector for efficient gene delivery
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 9, pages 803–817, September 2003
How to Cite
Xiang, J.-J., Tang, J.-Q., Zhu, S.-G., Nie, X.-M., Lu, H.-B., Shen, S.-R., Li, X.-L., Tang, K., Zhou, M. and Li, G.-Y. (2003), IONP-PLL: a novel non-viral vector for efficient gene delivery. J. Gene Med., 5: 803–817. doi: 10.1002/jgm.419
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2002
- National High Technology R&D Project of China. Grant Number: 2001AA221031
- Special Funds for Major State Basic Research of China. Grant Number: 1998051008
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30200292 and 30270429
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.