Development of an adenoviral vector system with adenovirus serotype 35 tropism; efficient transient gene transfer into primary malignant hematopoietic cells
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 631–641, June 2004
How to Cite
Nilsson, M., Ljungberg, J., Richter, J., Kiefer, T., Magnusson, M., Lieber, A., Widegren, B., Karlsson, S. and Fan, X. (2004), Development of an adenoviral vector system with adenovirus serotype 35 tropism; efficient transient gene transfer into primary malignant hematopoietic cells. J. Gene Med., 6: 631–641. doi: 10.1002/jgm.543
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2003
- Swedish Cancer Society, the Royal Physiografic Society in Lund, the Crafoord Foundation, the Erik Philip-Sörensen Foundation, the Gunnar Nilsson Cancer Foundation, the Georg Danielsson Foundation, the Funds of Lund University Hospital, the Hedvig Foundation, and the Swedish Gene Therapy Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.