A model for non-viral gene delivery: through syndecan adhesion molecules and powered by actin
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 7, pages 769–776, July 2004
How to Cite
Kopatz, I., Remy, J.-S. and Behr, J.-P. (2004), A model for non-viral gene delivery: through syndecan adhesion molecules and powered by actin. J. Gene Med., 6: 769–776. doi: 10.1002/jgm.558
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2003
- European Community Marie Curie Fellowship
- Association Francaise contre les Myopathies
- Vaincre la Mucoviscidose
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.