Hydrodynamics-based transfection of the liver: entrance into hepatocytes of DNA that causes expression takes place very early after injection
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 877–883, August 2004
How to Cite
Andrianaivo, F., Lecocq, M., Wattiaux-De Coninck, S., Wattiaux, R. and Jadot, M. (2004), Hydrodynamics-based transfection of the liver: entrance into hepatocytes of DNA that causes expression takes place very early after injection. J. Gene Med., 6: 877–883. doi: 10.1002/jgm.574
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2003
- Fonds de la Recherche Fondamentale Collective. Grant Number: 2450501
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.