Can the life span of human marrow stromal cells be prolonged by bmi-1, E6, E7, and/or telomerase without affecting cardiomyogenic differentiation?
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 833–845, August 2004
How to Cite
Takeda, Y., Mori, T., Imabayashi, H., Kiyono, T., Gojo, S., Miyoshi, S., Hida, N., Ita, M., Segawa, K., Ogawa, S., Sakamoto, M., Nakamura, S. and Umezawa, A. (2004), Can the life span of human marrow stromal cells be prolonged by bmi-1, E6, E7, and/or telomerase without affecting cardiomyogenic differentiation?. J. Gene Med., 6: 833–845. doi: 10.1002/jgm.583
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2003
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
- Organization for Pharmaceutical Safety and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.