Exploiting dendritic cells for cancer immunotherapy: genetic modification of dendritic cells
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 1175–1188, November 2004
How to Cite
Breckpot, K., Heirman, C., Neyns, B. and Thielemans, K. (2004), Exploiting dendritic cells for cancer immunotherapy: genetic modification of dendritic cells. J. Gene Med., 6: 1175–1188. doi: 10.1002/jgm.615
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2004
- Institute of Science and Technology Flanders, Fund for Scientific Research-Flanders, the Ministry of Science, the Fortis Bank and ‘De Belgische Federatie voor Kankerbestrijding’
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.