Lipid-mediated siRNA delivery down-regulates exogenous gene expression in the mouse brain at picomolar levels
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 198–207, February 2005
How to Cite
Hassani, Z., Lemkine, G. F., Erbacher, P., Palmier, K., Alfama, G., Giovannangeli, C., Behr, J.-P. and Demeneix, B. A. (2005), Lipid-mediated siRNA delivery down-regulates exogenous gene expression in the mouse brain at picomolar levels. J. Gene Med., 7: 198–207. doi: 10.1002/jgm.659
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2004
- EU Commission. Grant Number: QL 93 CT 2000 00 844
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.