New multivalent cationic lipids reveal bell curve for transfection efficiency versus membrane charge density: lipid–DNA complexes for gene delivery
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 739–748, June 2005
How to Cite
Ahmad, A., Evans, H. M., Ewert, K., George, C. X., Samuel, C. E. and Safinya, C. R. (2005), New multivalent cationic lipids reveal bell curve for transfection efficiency versus membrane charge density: lipid–DNA complexes for gene delivery. J. Gene Med., 7: 739–748. doi: 10.1002/jgm.717
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2004
- NIH. Grant Number: GM-59288, AI-20611, and AI-12520
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.