Cytokine production by dendritic cells genetically engineered to express IL-4: induction of Th2 responses and differential regulation of IL-12 and IL-23 synthesis
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 869–877, July 2005
How to Cite
Morita, Y., Gupta, R., Seidl, K. M., McDonagh, K. T. and Fox, D. A. (2005), Cytokine production by dendritic cells genetically engineered to express IL-4: induction of Th2 responses and differential regulation of IL-12 and IL-23 synthesis. J. Gene Med., 7: 869–877. doi: 10.1002/jgm.730
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2004
- Wilson Foundation
- The Arthritis Foundation
- The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
- The Kawasaki Medical School
- The National Institutes of Health
- The University of Michigan Rheumatic Disease Core Center
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!