Transgene-activated mesenchymal cells for articular cartilage repair: a comparison of primary bone marrow-, perichondrium/periosteum- and fat-derived cells
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 112–125, January 2006
How to Cite
Park, J., Gelse, K., Frank, S., von der Mark, K., Aigner, T. and Schneider, H. (2006), Transgene-activated mesenchymal cells for articular cartilage repair: a comparison of primary bone marrow-, perichondrium/periosteum- and fat-derived cells. J. Gene Med., 8: 112–125. doi: 10.1002/jgm.826
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2005
- Interdisciplinary Centre of Clinical Research Erlangen. Grant Number: 01 KS 0002/C1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.