These authors contributed equally to the work.
Novel two-stage screening procedure leads to the identification of a new class of transfection enhancers
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 745–753, June 2006
How to Cite
Neukamm, B., Weimann, A., Wu, S., Danevad, M., Lang, C. and Geßner, R. (2006), Novel two-stage screening procedure leads to the identification of a new class of transfection enhancers. J. Gene Med., 8: 745–753. doi: 10.1002/jgm.887
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2004
- BMBF in cooperation with RiNA GmbH and Cytonet GmbH & Co. KG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.