Mantle flow in subduction systems: The mantle wedge flow field and implications for wedge processes
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 583–606, February 2013
How to Cite
2013), Mantle flow in subduction systems: The mantle wedge flow field and implications for wedge processes, J. Geophys. Res. Solid Earth, 118, 583–606, doi:10.1002/jgrb.50063.and (
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JAN 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
|tableS1.txt||plain text document||3K||Contains our compilation of shear wave splitting and subduction-related parameters used to generate the plots shown in Figures 5, 6, and 9 of the manuscript.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.