A non-stationary epidemic type aftershock sequence model for seismicity prior to the December 26, 2004 M 9.1 Sumatra-Andaman Islands mega-earthquake
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 616–629, February 2013
How to Cite
2013), A non-stationary epidemic type aftershock sequence model for seismicity prior to the December 26, 2004 M 9.1 Sumatra-Andaman Islands mega-earthquake, J. Geophys. Res. Solid Earth, 118, 616–629, doi:10.1002/jgrb.50068., and (
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JAN 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!