High-frequency waves guided by the subducted plates underneath Taiwan and their association with seismic intensity anomalies
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 665–680, February 2013
How to Cite
2013), High-frequency waves guided by the subducted plates underneath Taiwan and their association with seismic intensity anomalies, J. Geophys. Res. Solid Earth, 118, 665–680, doi:10.1002/jgrb.50071., , and (
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JAN 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2012
All Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|XAuxiliaryMaterial.pdf||PDF document||2059K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.