The breakup of East Gondwana: Assimilating constraints from Cretaceous ocean basins around India into a best-fit tectonic model
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 808–822, March 2013
How to Cite
2013), The breakup of East Gondwana: Assimilating constraints from Cretaceous ocean basins around India into a best-fit tectonic model, J. Geophys. Res. Solid Earth, 118, 808–822, doi:10.1002/jgrb.50079., , and (
- Issue online: 26 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
|Readme_JB009329RR.txt||plain text document||4K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.