Determination of stress state in deep subsea formation by combination of hydraulic fracturing in situ test and core analysis: A case study in the IODP Expedition 319
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 1203–1215, March 2013
How to Cite
2013), Determination of stress state in deep subsea formation by combination of hydraulic fracturing in situ test and core analysis: A case study in the IODP Expedition 319, J. Geophys. Res. Solid Earth, 118, 1203–1215, doi:10.1002/jgrb.50086., , , , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2013 09:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2012
- Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 21107006, 24246147
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!