Understanding progressive-arc- and strike-slip-related rotations in curve-shaped orogenic belts: The case of the Olevano-Antrodoco-Sibillini thrust (Northern Apennines, Italy)
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 459–473, February 2013
How to Cite
2013), Understanding progressive-arc- and strike-slip-related rotations in curve-shaped orogenic belts: The case of the Olevano-Antrodoco-Sibillini thrust (Northern Apennines, Italy), J.Geophys. Res. Solid Earth, 118, 459–473, doi:10.1002/jgrb.50096., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!