3-D multiobservable probabilistic inversion for the compositional and thermal structure of the lithosphere and upper mantle. I: a priori petrological information and geophysical observables
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth
Volume 118, Issue 5, pages 2586–2617, May 2013
How to Cite
2013), 3-D multi-observable probabilistic inversion for the compositional and thermal structure of the lithosphere and upper mantle. I: a priori petrological information and geophysical observables, J. Geophys. Res. Solid Earth, 118, 2586–2617, doi:10.1002/jgrb.50124., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2013 01:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- Australian Research Council Discovery. Grant Number: DP120102372
- Science Foundation Ireland. Grant Numbers: 07/RFP/GEOF759, 10/IN.1/I3022-STTF 11
- SFI PI. Grant Number: 10/IN.1/I3022
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Number: CGL2012-37222
- JAE-DOC programme (CSIC-Spain)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!