This article is a reply to Hainzl , doi:10.1002/jgrb.50132
Reply to comment by S. Hainzl on “Self-similar earthquake triggering, Båth's Law, and foreshock/aftershock magnitudes: Simulations, theory and results for southern California”
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth
Volume 118, Issue 3, page 1192, March 2013
How to Cite
2013), Reply to comment by S. Hainzl on “Self-similar earthquake triggering, Båth's Law, and foreshock/aftershock magnitudes: Simulations, theory and results for southern California,” J. Geophys. Res. Solid Earth, 118, 1192, doi:10.1002/jgrb.50133.(
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!