Acoustic-gravity waves from the source region of the 2011 great Tohoku earthquake (Mw = 9.0)
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth
Volume 118, Issue 4, pages 1534–1545, April 2013
How to Cite
2013), Acoustic-gravity waves from the source region of the 2011 great Tohoku earthquake (Mw = 9.0), J. Geophys. Res. Solid Earth, 118, 1534–1545, doi:10.1002/jgrb.50143., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2013 09:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- Korean Institute of Geosciences and Mineral Resources (KIGAM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!