Environmental magnetic record of paleoclimate, unroofing of the Transantarctic Mountains, and volcanism in late Eocene to early Miocene glaci-marine sediments from the Victoria Land Basin, Ross Sea, Antarctica
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth
Volume 118, Issue 5, pages 1845–1861, May 2013
How to Cite
2013), Environmental magnetic record of paleoclimate, unroofing of the Transantarctic Mountains, and volcanism in late Eocene to early Miocene glaci-marine sediments from the Victoria Land Basin, Ross Sea, Antarctica, J. Geophys. Res. Solid Earth, 118, 1845–1861, doi:10.1002/jgrb.50151., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2013 07:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- U.S. National Science Foundation Office of Polar Programs
- Programma Nazionale di Ricerche in Antartide (PNRA)
- New Zealand Foundation for Research. Grant Number: (UOOX0207)
- New ZealandMinistry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: (C05X1001)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!