Late-stage magma flow in a shallow felsic reservoir: Merging the anisotropy of magnetic susceptibility record with numerical simulations in La Gloria Pluton, central Chile
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth
Volume 118, Issue 5, pages 1984–1998, May 2013
How to Cite
2013), Late-stage magma flow in a shallow felsic reservoir: Merging the anisotropy of magnetic susceptibility record with numerical simulations in La Gloria Pluton, central Chile, J. Geophys. Res. Solid Earth, 118, 1984–1998, doi:10.1002/jgrb.50164., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2013 01:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Numbers: EAR-080982, DGE-1256082
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!