Anisotropic amplitude variation of the bottom-simulating reflector beneath fracture-filled gas hydrate deposit
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth
Volume 118, Issue 5, pages 2258–2274, May 2013
How to Cite
2013), Anisotropic amplitude variation of the bottom-simulating reflector beneath fracture-filled gas hydrate deposit, J. Geophys. Res. Solid Earth, 118, 2258–2274, doi:10.1002/jgrb.50176., , , and (
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 APR 2013 03:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!