The role of farfield tectonic stress in oceanic intraplate deformation, Gulf of Alaska
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth
Volume 118, Issue 5, pages 1862–1872, May 2013
How to Cite
2013), The role of farfield tectonic stress in oceanic intraplate deformation, Gulf of Alaska, J. Geophys. Res. Solid Earth, 118, 1862–1872, doi:10.1002/jgrb.50177., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 APR 2013 05:33PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: EAR-0408584
- USGS. Grant Number: G11AC20096
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!