Lithosphere structure and thickness beneath the North China Craton from joint inversion of ambient noise and surface wave tomography
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth
Volume 118, Issue 5, pages 2333–2346, May 2013
How to Cite
2013), Lithosphere structure and thickness beneath the North China Craton from joint inversion of ambient noise and surface wave tomography, J. Geophys. Res. Solid Earth, 118, 2333–2346, doi:10.1002/jgrb.50191., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 APR 2013 12:33PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- NSF China. Grant Numbers: 90814002, 40821062
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!