Back-arc extension in the Andaman Sea: Tectonic and magmatic processes imaged by high-precision teleseismic double-difference earthquake relocation
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth
Volume 118, Issue 5, pages 2206–2224, May 2013
How to Cite
2013), Back-arc extension in the Andaman Sea: Tectonic and magmatic processes imaged by high-precision teleseismic double-difference earthquake relocation, J. Geophys. Res. Solid Earth, 118, 2206–2224, doi:10.1002/jgrb.50192., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2013 12:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: EAR-06-08739, OCE-0927024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!