On the nature of GPS draconitic year periodic pattern in multivariate position time series
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth
Volume 118, Issue 5, pages 2500–2511, May 2013
How to Cite
2013), On the nature of GPS draconitic year periodic pattern in multivariate position time series, J. Geophys. Res. Solid Earth, 118, 2500–2511, doi:10.1002/jgrb.50199.(
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 APR 2013 07:31PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!