Early India-Australia spreading history revealed by newly detected Mesozoic magnetic anomalies in the Perth Abyssal Plain
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth
Volume 118, Issue 7, pages 3275–3284, July 2013
How to Cite
2013), Early India-Australia spreading history revealed by newly detected Mesozoic magnetic anomalies in the Perth Abyssal Plain, J. Geophys. Res. Solid Earth, 118, 3275–3284, doi:10.1002/jgrb.50239., , , and (
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2013 12:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2013
- ARC. Grant Number: FL0992245
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!