Effects of present-day deglaciation in Iceland on mantle melt production rates
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth
Volume 118, Issue 7, pages 3366–3379, July 2013
How to Cite
2013), Effects of present-day deglaciation in Iceland on mantle melt production rates, J. Geophys. Res. Solid Earth, 118, 3366-3379, doi:10.1002/jgrb.50273., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2013 12:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!