Velocity-weakening behavior of plagioclase and pyroxene gouges and stabilizing effect of small amounts of quartz under hydrothermal conditions
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth
Volume 118, Issue 7, pages 3408–3430, July 2013
How to Cite
2013), Velocity-weakening behavior of plagioclase and pyroxene gouges and stabilizing effect of small amounts of quartz under hydrothermal conditions, J. Geophys. Res. Solid Earth, 118, 3408–3430, doi:10.1002/jgrb.50280., , , and (
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUL 2013 12:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2012
- NSFC. Grant Number: 40574080
- State Key Laboratory of Earthquake Dynamics, Institute of Geology, China Earthquake Administration. Grant Number: LED2012A01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!