Frictional properties of shale reservoir rocks
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth
Volume 118, Issue 9, pages 5109–5125, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Frictional properties of shale reservoir rocks, J. Geophys. Res. Solid Earth, 118, 5109–5125, doi:10.1002/jgrb.50346., and (
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2013 10:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!