Clay mineralogy of surface sediments as a tool for deciphering river contributions to the Cariaco Basin (Venezuela)
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 750–761, February 2013
How to Cite
2013), Clay mineralogy of surface sediments as a tool for deciphering river contributions to the Cariaco Basin (Venezuela), J. Geophys. Res. Oceans, 118, 750–761, doi:10.1002/jgrc.20079., , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2013 09:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: OCE-9729284, OCE-9216626
- FMK. Grant Numbers: OCE-9415790, OCE-9711318, OCE-9730278, OCE-0118491
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Cientificas y Tecnológicas. Grant Number: 96280221
- Fondo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Number: 2000001702
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!