Mechanisms of aerosol-forced AMOC variability in a state of the art climate model
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans
Volume 118, Issue 4, pages 2087–2096, April 2013
How to Cite
2013), Mechanisms of aerosol-forced AMOC variability in a state of the art climate model, J. Geophys. Res. Oceans, 118, 2087–2096, doi:10.1002/jgrc.20178., , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2013 05:33PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- European Community's seventh framework programme. Grant Number: FP7/2007-2013
- Joint DECC and Defra Hadley Centre Climate Programme, DECC/Defra. Grant Number: GA01101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!