Physical drivers of interannual chlorophyll variability in the eastern subtropical North Atlantic
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans
Volume 118, Issue 8, pages 3871–3886, August 2013
How to Cite
2013), Physical drivers of interannual chlorophyll variability in the eastern subtropical North Atlantic, J. Geophys. Res. Oceans, 118, 3871–3886, doi:10.1002/jgrc.20254., , , and (
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
- Spanish government through projects MOC2 . Grant Numbers: CTM2008-06438-C02-01, TIC-MOC
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.