Upper ocean vertical supply: A neglected primary factor controlling the distribution of neodymium concentrations of open ocean surface waters?
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans
Volume 118, Issue 8, pages 3887–3894, August 2013
How to Cite
2013), Upper ocean vertical supply: A neglected primary factor controlling the distribution of neodymium concentrations of open ocean surface waters?, J. Geophys. Res. Oceans, 118, 3887–3894, doi:10.1002/jgrc.20288., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUN 2013 07:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.