Effect of tides on mouth bar morphology and hydrodynamics
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans
Volume 118, Issue 9, pages 4169–4183, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Effect of tides on mouth bar morphology and hydrodynamics, J. Geophys. Res. Oceans, 118, 4169–4183, doi:10.1002/jgrc.20302., , , and (
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUL 2013 06:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!