Propagation characteristics of coastally trapped waves on the Australian Continental Shelf
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans
Volume 118, Issue 9, pages 4461–4473, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Propagation characteristics of coastally trapped waves on the Australian Continental Shelf, J. Geophys. Res. Oceans, 118, 4461–4473, doi:10.1002/jgrc.20317., , , and (
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2013 04:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!