Moored surface buoy observations of the diurnal warm layer
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans
Volume 118, Issue 9, pages 4553–4569, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Moored surface buoy observations of the diurnal warm layer, J. Geophys. Res. Oceans, 118, 4553–4569, doi:10.1002/jgrc.20360., , and (
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2013 01:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- Graduate School of the National Oceanography Centre, Southampton
- NSF OCE Award. Grant Number: 0745508
- Charles D. Hollister Fund
- John E. and Anne W. Sawyer Endowed Fund
- Office of Naval Research for the deployment of the Arabian Sea surface mooring
- NOAA Climate Program
- Climate Observation Division for the deployment of the PACS and Stratus surface moorings
- WHOI and King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST; Awards) of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the deployment of the KAUST surface moorings. Grant Numbers: USA00001, USA00002, KSA00011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!