Unusual subpolar North Atlantic phytoplankton bloom in 2010: Volcanic fertilization or North Atlantic Oscillation?
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans
Volume 118, Issue 10, pages 4771–4780, October 2013
How to Cite
2013), Unusual subpolar North Atlantic phytoplankton bloom in 2010: Volcanic fertilization or North Atlantic Oscillation?, J. Geophys. Res. Oceans, 118, 4771–4780, doi:10.1002/jgrc.20363., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2013 01:24AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!