Decadal variations of the North Equatorial Current in the Pacific at 137°E
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans
Volume 118, Issue 10, pages 4989–5006, October 2013
How to Cite
2013), Decadal variations of the North Equatorial Current in the Pacific at 137°E, J. Geophys. Res. Oceans, 118, 4989–5006, doi:10.1002/jgrc.20391., , and (
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 SEP 2013 09:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
- Project of State Strategic Program of Global Change . Grant Number: 2013CB956202
- National Basic Research Program of China . Grant Number: 2012CB417401
- NSF . Grant Numbers: OCE10–29704 , OCE11–30050
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!