Evaluation of cloud microphysics schemes in simulations of a winter storm using radar and radiometer measurements
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 1401–1419, 16 February 2013
How to Cite
2013), Evaluation of cloud microphysics schemes in simulations of a winter storm using radar and radiometer measurements, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 1401–1419, doi: 10.1002/jgrd.50115., , , and (
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JAN 2013 02:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!