13C- and 14C-based study of sources and atmospheric processing of water-soluble organic carbon (WSOC) in South Asian aerosols
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 614–626, 27 January 2013
How to Cite
2013), 13C- and 14C-based study of sources and atmospheric processing of water-soluble organic carbon (WSOC) in South Asian aerosols, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 614–626, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50130., , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JAN 2013 09:30PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!