A 2000-year dust storm record from Lake Sugan in the dust source area of arid China
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 5, pages 2149–2160, 16 March 2013
How to Cite
2013), A 2000-year dust storm record from Lake Sugan in the dust source area of arid China, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 2149–2160, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50140., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JAN 2013 02:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!