Wind extremes in the North Sea Basin under climate change: An ensemble study of 12 CMIP5 GCMs
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 4, pages 1601–1612, 27 February 2013
How to Cite
2013), Wind extremes in the North Sea Basin under climate change: An ensemble study of 12 CMIP5 GCMs, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 1601–1612, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50147., , and (
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JAN 2013 11:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!