Monitoring scan asymmetry of microwave humidity sounding channels using simultaneous all angle collocations (SAACs)
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 1536–1545, 16 February 2013
How to Cite
2013), Monitoring scan asymmetry of microwave humidity sounding channels using simultaneous all angle collocations (SAACs), J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 1536–1545, doi: 10.1002/jgrd.50154., , , and (
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JAN 2013 08:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!