Emission estimates of HCFCs and HFCs in California from the 2010 CalNex study
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 4, pages 2019–2030, 27 February 2013
How to Cite
2013), Emission estimates of HCFCs and HFCs in California from the 2010 CalNex study, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 2019–2030, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50209., et al. (
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JAN 2013 10:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0909227
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!